Friday, August 21, 2015

Brother IS052 InstallNetworkDriver Error on Multifunction Printer Scanner

Sadly, I recently got this error on a brother printer and was not able to resolve it.  The Brother website reads...
In the event of the "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" error still occurs, the Brother machine should still be able to print. This issue only affects the scanner driver installation.

Which is completely true.  I was forced to reload the computer and it all worked fine.  Hopefully this saves someone the trouble of the endless searching.  If I'm wrong, humble me with what you found!  Yes, that's a really annoying solution, but I exhausted 6 hours into trying everything and I found zero folks able to resolve this on many various Brother multifunction printer/scanners.

It prints, but it won't scan!  Bummer!

Kurt Rein
MobileComputerWizard.com
858-345-0382 Office
San Diego Computer Repair

No comments:

Post a Comment