Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Congratulations to us! We got the Angie's List 2013 Super Service Award

Here at Mobile Computer Wizard we work extra hard to keep folks happy. Well I guess it has paid off as Angie's List has acknowledged our fine work. Angie's List is a paid service, it costs a few dollars a month to search and read reviews for all types of services. Those who use it, love it, including ME, now I'm not on there looking for computer or laptop repair companies, I'm looking for plumbers, landscapers and painters and whatever else I know nothing about. Really, I want you to join so you can read our glowing reviews. If you don't want to join then I'll tell you that we are at least an "A" on the ratings!


Kurt Rein MobileComputerWizard.com 858-345-0382 Office

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation!!! Good to hear about achievements good luck for your future work and achievements.

    ReplyDelete