Friday, September 28, 2012

Can't maximize minimize or resize a window for some programs.

I had one program that also could not be launched. In windows 7<http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/10388-63-maximized-window-problem#> it would launch and be only minimized in the tray and would never maximize. I killed the program and right clicked it to get properties and then chose to launch it 'maximized'. That worked to allow it to launch maximized. But it still would not minimize and maximize again, OR run in a windowed mode. The fix was to use the Windows 7 hot keys to lock it to the top and/or sides (window key + arrow keys). Then you can resize it. I think the main problem was that windows explorer had it's windowed size out of resolution or in an incompatible size. That was the only fix I could find anywhere. And by find... I mean get Greg's help!

*Kurt Rein* MobileComputerWizard.com 619 255-1215 Office San Diego's Best Computer Repair

No comments:

Post a Comment